srsg motor?

Original poster: "Mike" <mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I was rummaging thru 1 of my junk boxes I forgot about and found a motor with the following label: Molon TM-8630-1 reluctance synchronous psc 115v 60/50Hz, 2.5 mfd 1800/1500 rpm .28/.3 Amps impedance protected. It has a 2.5 uF cap attached to 2 of 3 wires coming out. Would this work for a srsg without having to cut/grind on the rotor? And is this the type to keep the phase angle without having to adjust every time it's turned on?

Mike