RE: Re[2]: Build own capacators

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The individual MMC capacitors are each 150nF

You wire them in series to get the higher voltage and the correct
(lower) capacitance.

My point was that you would have to take over 480 of these devices to
replace _one_single_MMC_capacitor and you would need to multiply that
480 by however-many capacitors you were using to make up your MMC unit.

For a string of 12 MMCs, this would be 5,800 devices.

Dave