Re: Simulation vs. Experimentation

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm one of those newbies that have found the programs
very comforting, knowing that what I build has a good
chance of working.  They have allowed me to play with
literally hundreds of combinations before deciding on
a specific design and "committing to copper".

I think that many people who were scared away might
finally ready to jump in based upon their
"simulations".  I know I am...

Looking forward to my first sparks before new years
eve!

Curt.