Re: Big Coil

Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>

80" sparks from a 4.5" coil !!! WOW, could you give me a few specs on your coil ? I'm gettin' just over 48" with my 4" coil,....,,,,Hmm, thinking back, my very first coil was about 4" dia. , pvc wire on an ol' carpet roll tube with glass plate caps and single spark gap , discharge was about 4" , Look how far we have come!!