Re: Medhurst papers wsa Re: Seibt Photo

"Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ok. and I thought I was being politically correct.
I stand corrected.

No doubt Terry will delete the temp folder as soon as he gets round to
it.
Mean time anyone else who wanted a copy please don't download it.

Robert (R. A.) Jones"

	I'm glad I didn't download it because if I had I would have been
reminded of how he measured his capacitance and that the measurements
really were done with uniform currents.  (Same technique I leared in
"Radio Laboratory".) My memory, obviously faulty, was that he'd measured
the SRF of isolated coils by some method analogous to a grid-dip meter.

Ed