Re: Streamer length vs. power delivery time...

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

> The graph is showing commutative "streamer energy" not coil
> energy/bang.  The second to the last page lists your total bang energy at
> 15.476 joules.  At 120 BPS, that is 1857 watts.
(snip)

> I am using "streamer energy" not "bang energy" in the graph.  Just a matter
> of which data column I picked up in the graph.  No rhyme nor reason that I
> did not pick total energy I guess that is what the program just happened to
> be set for...  But no problem, everything is ok.  I got 15.476 joules...

(snip)

Ok, slightly confused now!  Maybe if you look at the sim file i sent
you, you may find that i have made some silly error with my streamer
model.  At the output of the resonator, i just have 6pF and 220k in
parallel to ground, is that the correct way to model it???

So then i integrate the power through the 220k resistor alone to get my 15J.

How would i figure out only the "Streamer" energy as ScanTesla is doing?

Steve