Re: Golka video: Ball Lightning in lab. WHAT?!!!!!

"Bingo!  That's just the info I was wondering about.  If you wear dark
enough filters, and they still appear to shrink in size, then it's no
illusion.   (But how dark is 'dark enough?'   Casting their shadows on a
screen would remove all doubt.)"

	The question really is "are they the same size at the same time" when
viewed with and without dense filters?  I still think the "shrinking"
could be an illusion based on changing brightness.

Ed