To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 2:13 AM
Subject: Re: Golka video: Ball Lightning in lab. WHAT?!!!!!

Original poster: William Beaty <billb@xxxxxxxxxx>

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> That's pretty easy.  Just bring wires out of a wall socket and short
> them together; should be little copper balls floating around before the
> breaker goes.  I'm not joking and have done it accidently a few times.

Good idea!  But my place is a rental, and I'm moving soon.  I wouldn't
want to blow out a weak connection buried inside their walls.   Maybe I
can try a couple of car batteries and some thin wire.

(((((((((((((((((( ( ( ( ( (O) ) ) ) ) ))))))))))))))))))) William J. Beaty SCIENCE HOBBYIST website billb at amasci com http://amasci.com EE/programmer/sci-exhibits amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair Seattle, WA 206-789-0775 unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci