Re: ScanTesla700 - Now were playing with power :-)

Hi Steve,

I put in grid lines and reduced the K range so the chart are much nicer now ;-) Things might be shifted a little bit from before since MathCad is a bear to make do this stuff >:-p But I think I have it figured out now...

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/modeling/SteveWardCoil-ScanTesla700new.pdf

This will also be the first day ScanTesla did not need to be updated ;-))

I need to write some instructions...

Cheers,

        Terry

Hey Terry,