Moderator note - Ball Lightning

Hi,

I am going to start rejecting posts to this thread about if ball lightning exists or not, or if it is provable that ball lightning (or anything else) is provable...

That is just one of those long arguments we will never solve.... It just gets to the point if it is provable to prove that it is in fact something that can be proved ;-))

The facts about ball lightning and the real work people have done to try and reproduce it remains interesting.

Cheers,

	Terry