Re: New to List

Original poster: Esondrmn@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 3/5/05 1:26:37 PM Pacific Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

- snip -
You may mean "Richard Hull's" videos.  Richard Quick is also another great
coiler but I don't think he did videos where Hull has done dozens.  I don't
have info on them handy, but somebody will ;-)

All the post sent out to the list are in plain ASCII format without file
attachments to protect against viruses and stuff.  So large HTML text is
just converted to plain ASCII and the members don't see it.  I moderate the
list so I do, but that is no problem at all.

Cheers,

        Terry

Terry,

Richard Quick did send me a tape several years ago. If I recall correctly, it shows his coil running out in the driveway with some powerful strikes to the basketball hoop above his garage and a tape measure later shows the distance as 12 feet.

Ed Sonderman