Re: Eupec IGBT's

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey Justin,

Those look super great!  I cant read the language that the datasheet
is in, but it looks like the turn off time is around 800uS total,
while turn ON is 200-300uS.  You will want to take that into
consideration as you will need a small delay on the turn ON so that
you dont have cross conduction.  Also, you will want a pretty low
frequency coil for these "slower" IGBTs.

My DRSSTC-2 used very similar IGBT made by powerex:

http://www.stevehv.4hv.org/DRSSTC2.htm

I used the CM300DY-24H, you can find the spec sheet with a google
search and compare.

Good luck,

Steve W.