Re: 3rd harmonic trap

Hi Malcolm,

In my case, the added LC's and impedances are so far remote form the primary's normal situation that it should not be a problem. They only significantly act in the case of a short or streamer hit. So far it seems to work perfectly!

Of course, one can get into a lot of mess with such things too. Thus is why I worry that the 3rd harmonic filters and such might do something that is "excessively interesting" :o)) I am not sure what Jolyon will try there. But the physical parts to do it are pretty easy simple to add. Just a matter of what actually happens nad if it is good or bad...

Cheers,

        Terry