Re: LC III

A short reply to Paul's last note, which I have to study more.  There
are a couple of Italian papers around related to the distributed
capacitance of coils; I haven't tried to study them but wonder if you
have and if you've considered them in relation to your modeling?

	For the guy who just wants a working coil it seems to me that an error
of several percent in predicting Fres is negligible, main requirements
to make sure the primary will tune to the actual frequency of the
secondary plus top load.  Greater precision/accuracy is more an
intellectual excercise, albeit a fascinating one.

Ed