Re: Terry's DRSSTC - Class of Operation?

Original poster: "Gerald  Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry,

Maybe you could add a fine tune (up/down) button to your optical controller. Come to think of it, you may already have this (cant remember your control functions). I wonder if you could calculate the phase correction base on programmed timing parameters.

Gerry R

The stored energy is in the secondary. I only sense primary current so right now the box cannot see the signal to try to sync it. The antenna feedback folks might be able to do this.

Right now it is very easy just to change the BPS a little until it gets a nice sharp streamer. But if the things is operated there a lot, it would be nice for that to be automatically tuned too. Probably vary the BPS over a small range to get the highest RMS primary current....

Cheers,

        Terry