Re: Tesla list needs some first aid, it would seem.

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I had posted something the night before and hadn't seen it show up yet. It ultimately took about ten hours before it was mailed back to me and before it started showing in the archives on www.pupman.com. It's definitely been zippy since the middle of yesterday, though :D