MMC capacitors for sale

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

If anyone requires MMC caps for their small or medium coil project we still have a few hundred left. These are the high quality C-D brand, 0.15 uF, 2 kV DC rating. We use in in series per bank for .01 uF, 30 kV DC rating, and then stack banks in parallel to get .02, .03, .04 uF, etc.

Price is $3/cap. Free coil plans included for a nice small coil with a 28 inch long spark. It runs on a 9 kV, 12 kV, or 15 kV, 30 mA NST.

Contact me off-list if interested.

BTW, the Cheesehead Teslathon is all set for Sat, Sept. 3rd, 12 noon until 11 PM.

Dr. Resonance