large coil in haunted house environment, safety suggestions

Original poster: "Brett Hays" <bretth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Next year, I plan to feature a large coil in our haunted house. I have seen coils in a couple of other haunts and I wanted to solicit the advice of the experts on safety precautions.

My plan was to surround the coil with a metal cage, then about 24" of space, then a second cage to provide safety to the guests. Of course, the coil will be manually operated with someone right there at all times.

What other safety precautions should we be looking at?

Thanks.

Brett Hays
Fear Fair
<http://www.fearfair.com>www.fearfair.com