Re: pulse cap price?

Original poster: Esondrmn@xxxxxxx

Nick,

There seems to be many of those out there. I have two of them. I don't have the part number here but the dimensions are about 4" x 2.3" x 6" long with recessed screw threads on the ends for connections. I have used two of them in series with a 15 kv 60 ma transformer. I am a little concerned to used them individually or in parallel at 15 kv - maybe ok at 12 kv? I recall someone on this list saying they had a problem using them at 15 kv ac. I believe the 35 kv is a dc rating. I paid about $100 each for mine but I recall others have paid less.

Ed Sonderman