Re: power transformers efficiency

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

my post was violently edited - i`m protesting! %-)))

> Original poster: "Gerry  Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>>http://forum.4hv.org/attachments/111_1153_r1_small.jpg

> That's funny,  I wonder its efficiency is and how he measured it :o)))

i think that it`s not the transmitter, but receiver! Steve, being a
very creative person, has predicted our near future - Tesla`s proposed
system of wireless information transmission will look just like this -
right into your brain! :-)))

-----
If you ever set up a wireless power transmitting station like
Wardencliffe as proposed by Tesla, I will personally come and kick
your ass! (c) 25-07-1996 Robert W. Stephens