Re: Tesla Receiver Coil

Original poster: "Gary Peterson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Original poster: Bert Pool <bert.tx@xxxxxxxxxxx>

. . . My experience has been that Tesla's designs worked almost without
exception. . . .

"I never have, above my signature, announced anything that I did not prove first. That is the reason why no statement of mine was ever contradicted, and I do not think it will be, because whenever I publish something I go through it first by experiment, then from experiment I calculate, and when I have the theory and practice meet I announce the results." -- Nikola Tesla, 1916