RE: Potential gradient between two spheres?

Original poster: "Denicolai, Marco" <Marco.Denicolai@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Antonio,

I have got your two references (A. Russell from 1911) but they just
allow to calculate the capacitance between two spheres A and B at
potential Va and Vb. I want to know the potential at a point X between
the two spheres. How to do that?

Should I simply replace the two spheres with two point charges Qa and Qb
of value given by the Russell paper and then calculate by their
superimposition the resulting potential at X?

Best Regards

P.S. Sorry for my question but I'm still a beginner with electrostatics.