srsg + mots - happy couple?

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

i heard that in case of using mots and rsg together we need heavy ballasting, or very high speed of the rotary spinning. i think there`s no need neither in the first nor in the second - here are the model of my psu:

http://cis.ru/~dest/my_psu.GIF

on the left we see 4 mots connected in series, then the full bridge &
the inductor. on the right from  the inductor we see rsg, primary cap,
primary coil, secondary tank circuit, load.
here are the waveforms:

http://cis.ru/~dest/my_psu2.GIF

at the top picture - voltage on the primary cap (yellow), the current
through the inductor (blue), at  the bottom one - primary cap current.
i`ve specially took the worst case - 3 notches, but as we see from the
waveforms even in such  situation the current through the inductor
would not exceed 3ma value during 200us, so well-known "power
arcing" is absent as a class.

this result can be achieved by the rsg adjusting - it must fire when
the mains voltage is zero:

http://cis.ru/~dest/my_psu3.GIF

at the top picture - line voltage (red), at the bottom - primary
cap voltage (blue), the current through the inductor (yellow).

the inductor also increases the voltage from the mots - of course not
in 2 times as in the dc powering, but approximately in 1.6 times, and
i guess it`s enough for me.

any comments, objections?