Re: killing your house

I ran a low power coil in the living room (with TV and computer turned OFF) and it reprogrammed the sprinkler system (actually sent the controller out to lunch) in the basement right under the living room. I thought I killed it until I figured out that I need to leave the controller off for quite some time until for it to get reset.

Gerry R.

Original poster: <davep@xxxxxxxx>

>  Fortunately unpluged the expensive electronics.
    unplugging, while useful, and, commonly sufficient,
    is no guarantee.  stuff nearby, even if unplugged,
    can be at risk, notably in high power situations.

    (Old times may recall the story of the elevators in
     Colorado Springs....  8)>>)

    best
     dwp