From: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>Tesla list
To: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: Tesla Coil RF Transmitter

Original poster: <mailto:Sparktron01@xxxxxxxxxxx>Sparktron01@xxxxxxxxxxx

Terry, ALL

Supporting Terry on this one.  Richard Hull tried to detect fundamental
of Nemesis, max pickup distance was < 2 city blocks.  Also had fellow
experimenter Bill Richards who is a lowfer HAM try to detect 54kHz
fundamental on opposite side of Richmond (~ 20 mi as crow flies)..

ZIP, ZERO, NADA.  Nothing was detected above white noise level.

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA. USA