Re: Line Filter for main power

Original poster: Illicium Verum <sebas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Dirk,

Yes, like you asumed, the net filter is to filter out noise generated by the teslacoil to protect your house wiring. A standard 6A (depending on your transformer) netfilter should do well. To safe money you might be able to retreive one from a powerbar with build-in surge protector.

--

Best regards,

Sebastiaan