Re: Pictures of my 2KW coil and the 8x32 concrete toroid

Hi Jon,

Good idea. I'm doing this now. I will keep the large ones since there is much detail in them when you zoom in. The medium sized ones will be prefixed by med_ and hopefully, Terry can get them in tonite.

Gerry R

Original poster: "Jon Danniken" <danniken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Gerry,

Might I suggest compressing the size of your photos and reducing their size?
They would load a lot faster and be easier to view that way.

I usually try to get pictures under 100k bytes in size for the web, which
works fine for on-screen viewing at 640x480 or maybe 800x600 at the most.

Anyway, just something to consider; you might find you get more viewership
if you make them more accesible this way.

Jon