Re: Pictures of my 2KW coil and the 8x32 concrete toroid

Hi Terry,

Thankyou for doing that. I just finished making the smaller pictures but now, I dont have to email them to you :-))

Gerry R.

Hi,

There are index files and I reduced the size of the pictures to about 10% of the size they were.

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/GerryReynolds/15KV_120ma_SRSG/

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/GerryReynolds/15KV_60ma_Static_Gap/

Cheers,

        Terry