Re: Physics of Wireless Transmission

Original poster: "Gary Peterson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Original Message: <Mddeming@xxxxxxx>
Original poster: "Gary Peterson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Original poster: davep@xxxxxxxx

   The usual model of physics . . . matches reality. . . .
I strongly doubt that it matches perfectly.

   I'd be interested in documented exceptions. . . .
I'm looking forward to seeing the data myself.

. . . It may not match perfectly, it's just a lot better than any of
[the alternative theories presented to] the list in the last 5 or
so years.

Matt D.

If the model fails to perfectly match physical reality it is incumbent upon
us to closely scrutinize the discrepancies and work out the problems.

Gary Peterson