Vacuum Pumps

Original poster: Ben McMillen <spoonman534@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,
One of the research labs directly across the hall from my office was just cleaned out last week, and they haven't shown up to take the reminants away (yet)..

There are two pumps, one of which I believe has a bad motor (I think the brand is Alcatel)..

If anyone is interested in these, please let me know so I can stop in tomorrow and stash them away.. The most they may need is the motor replaced and some new oil added.. These are both on the order of $1200 pumps new (maybe more, I can't remember) and they are both good to *very* high vacuum levels (somewhere around 23 microns)..

Email me off list if interested..

Coiling In Pittsburgh
- Ben McMillen