Re: Seibt: Visualizing Standing Waves on a Resonator by Corona

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: acmq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Original poster: "Gary Peterson" <g.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> In regards to the thread "Re: Seibt: Visualizing Standing Waves on a
> Resonator by Corona" from May-June 2005, where can I find info on
> Seibt's original demonstration? We would like to attempt reproducing
> the effect at the TMSC 2006 conference.
>
> Gary

There is something in this old Max Kohl catalog:
http://vlp.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de/library/data/lit21186/index_html?pn=343&ws=3&wid=digi_1024
Trying to find the references...

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz

Alberto:

That's a most interesting link and leads to lots of others. I couldn't find a date for this particular catalog - do you know what it is? I found some of the later pages dealing with "Hertzian apparatus" and experiments to be of equal interest.

Ed