Re: Seibt: Visualizing Standing Waves on a Resonator by Corona

Original poster: acmq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>>There is something in this old Max Kohl catalog:
>>http://vlp.mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de/library/data/lit21186/index_html?pn=343&ws=3&wid=digi_1024

> That's a most interesting link and leads to lots of others. I
> couldn't find a date for this particular catalog - do you know what
> it is? I found some of the later pages dealing with "Hertzian
> apparatus" and experiments to be of equal interest.

I didn't find a publication date too, but in the introduction there are many
comments from customers with dates in 1926.

Look here, for more catalogs:
http://www.sil.si.edu/digitalcollections/trade-literature/scientific-instruments/

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz