Javatc 10.k

Hello all you spark crazy coilers!

Just letting everyone know I updated Javatc to 10.k.

The change is minor and has to do with the Static Gap BPS. Gerry Reynolds identified an error with BPS output. After a little tracking down of the problem (yes, a nightmare), I found the problem and wrote in the fix to the scripts. It will accurately calc bps as intended. Now, if I have time tonight, it's out to the garage to toy with a new helical primary.

This is a minor change, but a change nonetheless.

BTW, all you Netzero users. When using Javatc, Netzero's method of caching pages will "not" update scripts, no matter how many browser freshes you do (including "SHIFT-REFRESH"). Best to turn the Hi-Speed off before refreshing the web site to ensure the current scripts are being used by your browser. Just right-click over the Hi-Speed icon to do this. You can turn it back on later, or if you power your pc down each day, it will turn on automatically during your next session.

Take care,
Bart