Re: primary design?

Original poster: "Christoph Bohr" <cb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Robert.

> wanted to try something different and I thought it might be easier to
> mount the coils on a form using the coils-in-series configeration.
How could it be easier if you have to hook up several segments
instead of having one continous piece? Each conntection takes time,
and with the standard approach with copper tubing and "drill holes in
kitchen board and saw uppermost part off" you would already have
a finished primary in the same time it took you to write your mail ;-)

> Just to help clear up any confusion
hm, actualy, it just settled it. But don't take my criticism personal..
After all its your project and you decice what you do... and then,
if I don't see the point chances are fair the idea must be great ;-)

best regards

Christoph Bohr