The Green Monster

Original poster: Bob Wroblewski <bwroblewski@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey David,
Great looking (and performing!) coil and website.
Check out the link below to another green monster.
<http://www.pbs.org/pov/pov1999/thegreenmonster/>http://www.pbs.org/pov/pov1999/thegreenmonster/
It was an awesome documentary that I saw only once, years ago on PBS.
It also reminds me of a movie trailer I saw on this past superbowl for 'The Worlds Fastest Indian' due in theaters soon. The common thread of innovation and activities that people persue as past-times and hobbies over time is pretty amazing indeed.

Bob Wroblewski
Dracut, MA

Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "David Rieben"

Hi Mike,

My coil, the Green Mo nster: http://dawntreader.net/hvgroup/david/gm.html
has a 12.5" diameter secondary and a whopping 56" major
diameter x 12" minor diameter toroid and normally, I don't