RE: statur report, stiff Poly Phase power supply

Hello All,

Speaking of three phase and stiff power supplies, I thought you would like
to see the awesome power supply a purchased from another list member. It is
meant to be set up with a full wave rectification via (6) 8020 tubes. These
are to be replaced by 5 7500v 4A studded puck diodes each. The cascading
sockets will make for an interesting installation. The output Inductor is
150H and the voltage is 24KVdc, >.5amp. I have abandoned the resonant
charging idea as the poly voltage is suitably high. There is a Maxwell 1uf
40KV Cap on hand for filtering, but I'm not sure I want the added potential
for bleeder failure.

Presently, I'm on hold trying to find a bell housing for the Isuzu c201 2.0L
diesel to drive the 20KVA 3 phase gen head I bought on Ebay. The whole thing
will go on a trailer for demonstrations. I am asking Terry to post the
monstrous power supply, and schematic on the FTP server :-)

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/3Phase24KVDC.jpg

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/3Phase24KVDCschematic.jpg

Happy New Year
Jim Mora