RE: Bleeder Resistors

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

Just keep in mind, if you have a system with a network of capacitors,
you need to short out terminals
of ALL capacitors in the system.  You can easily short out the terminals
of one cap, only to have the
energy transfer, or remain in other capacitors in the system.  Similar
to an MMC where if you short out the
end terminals, you cannot guarantee that individual caps of the MMC are
discharged.