NST protection filter

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

I've learned my lesson and am in the proscess of
adding a "Terry Filter" to my coil, along the lines of
the one at

http://www.hot-streamer.com/temp/NSTFilt.jpg

If I did the math correctly, it has a cut-off
frequency of approximately 290KHz.  I assume that the
frequency response is adjusted up or down based upon
the resonant frequencey of the coil?  Is there a
discusstion/web page somewhere along these lines?
Doing a web search find a lot of hits but none
specifically describing the filter and it's
application for different frequencies.

Seeking advice...

Thanks,

Curt.

Yahoo! DSL ­ Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com