RE: Capacitance HELP

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

1,000 pF equals 1nF equals 0.001 uF

Pico
Nano
Micro

There is a x1,000 difference between each level.

Talking about metric -- I just bought an imported (Chinese) mill and the
leadscrews are graduated in thousandths of an inch but they don't wrap
around...  It's a metric screw with English markings on the dial.

I am CNC-ing it so the problem is moot -- still, an annoyance...

Dave