The Geek Group Open House

Original poster: "Sean Taylor" <sstaylor@xxxxxxxx>

The Geek Group is having its first Open House at the new facility.  All
are encouraged to attend and swap stories, expertise, and maybe even
equipment.  The
event will be Saturday, January 21st, and will run from noon until 6 PM.
Attractions include Gemini, the twin coils operating at 10-15 kw, Thumper,
a 1600VDC,
80,000 Amp Impulse Generator that will explode cans, a can/coin crusher
(bring your favorite can and we'll send you home with a thinned out
version!), and many
other projects and demos appropriate for all ages.  A graphical
announcement with all the info needed can be found at
http://64.198.215.215/tgg_openhouse.gif
(sorry about the slow load, my server is getting hammered by *something*
right now).

Please call or email for directions or any other information regarding the
event.  Hope to see you there!

The Geek Group