RE: Critical rise time (RE: Terry's New Plane Wave Antenna)

Original poster: "Marco Denicolai" <marco.denicolai@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Dmitry,

More "miserable" text for you follows :)

<SNIP>
> b.t.w. - are you developing the stremer model? the man who allowed me to
> climb
> into hearth of our big marx guy had been doing this job in early '80th,
> and
> published the results in 84-86. i think that since that time (and before)
> there were "millions" of other models - what problems did you see with
> them,
> that force you to make another one?

First of all, as you say, there are "millions" of models but the majority of
them are different from each other. So what is the right one?
Second, please show me where I can download (or buy) any utility helping me
to model the TC (or any other) discharges. I think there is not such a site
:)

What I'm doing (or trying to do) is to pick one of these "millions models",
transform it into a piece of software you, Terry or whoever can run in his
PC. I also intend to fuse together a positive and a negative pulse model
(what I haven't seen done anywhere).

> sorry if i`ve replied too soon : )

There was a song going about like this: "get a real job, get a hair cut". I
haven't got the hair cut but a real job I do. That's why sometime it takes
me time to answer :)

> Let the bass kick! =:-D

Well, that surely is kicking on many heads. I guess sometimes it hurts. No
strong feelings, bro :)

Best Regards