Re: Primary thanks

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

I assume you already considered this, but it may be
easier to simply "shorten" your secondary by unwinding
it some. Use JavaTC to determine how much length must
be removed to get it in tune.

Adam

<http://freespace.virgin.net/michael.tucknott/tesla.htm>http://freespace.virgin.net/michael.tucknott/tesla.htm