ScanTesla7.62 :-))

Hi All,

I have never been more pleased with ScanTesla than I am now :-)))))))

It seems to "finally" be doing its master's bidding >:-))) The obnoxious greased pig seems to be finally "tame"!!!

I modeled all types of coils and included examples of all in the ZIP now. They all agree fine!!

I can no longer find bugs in it. It can now scan for the "longest streamer". But you might still want to use maximum load power search for the "brightest" streamer! It can also do quenching now (and scan for the best quench time) and of course streamer hits. The ground arcs match scope pictures now in the 1'sof uS time range too :-)) I was even doing some first few nS things and it "liked that" ;-)) The dynamic streamer model is totally reworked and really "does" work now. I wonder if I should just get rid of fixed streamer load inputs now...

There is a constant for streamer length that seems to work well but could easily be tweaked if it is too much or too little. Streamer hits also have a "connect time" constant... But they are as good as we know today... I did not want to have them as "inputs" since that seems to always bust things...

So I think this is a "real good" version.... Give it a few days to be sure :O))) But I can see no reason to change anything now after playing with it all day. After playing with it all day today, I am still using "last night's" version :-))):

http://drsstc.com/~sisg/files/scantesla/scantesla762.zip

For dest, if the "Goal Types" are negative numbers, the program will not write waveform.csv files making it go much faster!!! You compliant there is the only one I have ever heard. A good one!! I like it more now too!!!

Cheers,

	Terry