Re: Tesla 150th celebrations in Australia

Original poster: olivaw@xxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:11:08 -0600, you wrote:

>I didn't see the play in question, but the Boston Museum of Science
>puts on a pretty awesome high voltage show in their "Theatre of
>Electricity". Along with the actual electrical show, they put on a
>separate one man short play that recounts the life and work of Nikola
>Tesla.

The Van de Graf machine they use originally powered an electron accelerator
at MIT; they combined both domes, but in its original configuration, it
made opposite polarities, for twice the bang!

The "T"  (MTA for us geezers) is the way to get around.  Just watch out for
Charlie.