From: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>Tesla list
To: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: DRSSTC Tuning Paper (Rough Draft)

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <<mailto:resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

Jim:

What was the JAVA TC predicted number of turns?   And, what number of
turns did you find work the best in your setup?   In short, how many
turns less did you have to tap down to get the best spark output?

Dr. Resonance
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>