RE: A combined Pancake and Conical Secondary Coil - in operation!

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

Details of the power supply, spark gap, and capacitor (beyond
.016uf/4kV) seem to be lacking.  I assume these were not included in the
$25 "total" cost?

The painted glass lighting fixture makes a very unique and attractive
enclosure, and lends a nice old-world look.  But I can't imagine too
many things less pleasant to work with than wax toilet rings.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA