HV Ignition Coil Driver

Original poster: "D.C. Cox" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

If anyone requires a good HV ignition coil driver for small Tesla coil, plasma globe, or other applications --- I have a good one that uses an Accel Super Coil for good output. It will also work with any Delco or other junkyard oil-filled ignition coil.

Contact me off-list and I will email the schematic with part numbers (Digi-Key) to you.

MidWest Cheeshead Teslathon this weekend, Sat. Sept. 9th, 2 PM to 11 PM, Wis. Dells, WI.

Dr. Resonance