CHOKES 4 SALE: (current limiting reactors)

Original poster: "Jack King" <ekklekktikk@xxxxxxxxxxx>

A while back, I offered a few of these for sale, and ran short on supply. Once again, I have a few more of these babies for sale.

These make Ideal ballasts for your pig and PT based systems, and provide smooth, steppless current control.

Here's what I have:

1 ACME 12.5 kva $400

1 ACME 7.5 kva $300

2 SOLA 7.5 kva $280

1 "no name" - plain jane - old as dirt and twice as ugly $90

All first cash - forst served, and the above prices include shipping anywhere within the lower 48

I also have bombarding transformers to match should you need...

If interested, email speakernut atya hoo dotcomm - or just call 801-604-5136

Thanks!

Jack

Got something to buy, sell or swap? Try Windows Live Expo
ttp://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwex0010000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://expo.live.com/