FW: Rotating magnetic field demonstration

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey guys,

I just called in a subscription to Electric Spacecraft Journal. I asked
Susan about the Egg of Columbus article by Harry Goldman and she couldn't
recall at that moment well enough to say if it included schematics, but I
just got the message below from her which clears things up...

So I should have some more information in a few days. I'm making good
progress with the wooden platter and the coil form. I'll try to post some
photos later tonight.

Thanks,
Cameron