Wanted (2) pig horns

Hello All,

I?m going to pull the top off my 3 phase Raytheon DC power supply which has
really cool sockets and a ladder of insulators and keep it aside in original
state as it is very interesting conversation piece (for people of our bent).

I?m going to pull out the filament transformer and install six stings of 6
each 7500V @ 1.4 amp puck diodes. This monster has a 150H filter choke. I
will be testing the oil for 50ppm.

I plan to install a ¼? flat steel plate back on top. I would like to find a
couple of Pig horns (bushings) 3? or longer for the pass though output. Any
body got some to sell?

DC sent me a clean way to make some, but I like the horn look!

Thanks,
Jim Mora